Me and this quilt have fallen out quite a few times... but we made up over the weekend and last night I hurriedly stitched down the last of the binding.
I deliberately wanted to have a lot of negative space in the top for quilting, but sadly time just flew past too quickly for the elaborate plan I did have. In the end, I opted for a large heart surrounded by some FMQ in a design inspired by a pattern from Angela Walters book.
The Siblings Together charity is such a great charity event and I am so glad this is finished in time. You can read more about the charity and quilt drive here, if you're interested.
I will try and add a few more pics later.