Thursday, 31 October 2013

Dandelion Block and the Link Up

I am really appreciative of my bee commitments at the moment.  Amid the general hustle and bustle of life with two little ones, I am finding very little time to sew.  But I do like to get my bee blocks out on time, so there is a real incentive in stitching up blocks every month.

You might recall the inset circle that I was working on when the iron-on-the-carpet incident occurred! Well that circle now looks like this...

Bee blocks for Carol

Carol asked for a second low volume *filler* block, so here is my offering...

Bee blocks for Carol

and both together...

Bee blocks for Carol


If you'd like to see Carol's other blocks so far, click here.  This is going to be one fantastic quilt when its finished.

But enough about my sewing escapades... I'd really prefer to see what you've been making this week, so if you are feeling that way inclined, please link up below.




5 comments:

  1. I totally missed these! Beautiful blocks Liz! How's your carpet though?? XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those blocks are perfect! That is going to be a stunning quilt Carol is building!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blocks are lovely! I just visited flickr and that is going to be a gorgeous quilt :)

    ReplyDelete

I can't tell you how much I love a comment. It makes me smile one huge great big smile.