Thursday, 7 November 2013

Thursday Linky Party


We have been having a major *Spring* Clean in our house this week, so there is not much to report on the sewing front but I did purchase these Feathers...

 Sun Print - Feathers in Magenta
Source: Village Haberdashery online store
I think I bought them in nearly every colour!
Build a Bundle: Sun Print Feathers
Source: Village Haberdashery online store
I am so in love with them and I can highly recommend making fabric purchases from the Village Haberdashery too... they are so quick and beautifully packaged. 

What about you? have you been buying or making anything this week? 

4 comments:

  1. Buying yes, making not so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm trying to resist those feathers!!
    I've been buying and making, but not what I should be!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved those fabrics, I may have a little hoard of them in my cupboard.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have done more making than buying... for a change!

    ReplyDelete

I can't tell you how much I love a comment. It makes me smile one huge great big smile.